The play won a BBC Audio Drama Award in the category of Best Use of Sound in an Audio Drama.
In 2004, a successful architect and his family mysteriously disappear from their home. Six years later five bodies are found in the cellar of their house. They are identified as Jonathan and Imogen Blake and their son, Matthew; Philip Gibson, who was on the missing person's register and a woman, identity unknown. Forensics determine that not only were they murdered, but the time of death was 1926. Can audio files found with the bodies solve the mystery?
- Rachel Weir ..... Nicola Walker
- Jim Marquez ..... Rupert Graves
- Phillip Gibson ..... Steven Mackintosh
- Jonathan Blake ..... Anthony Calf
- Imogen Blake ..... Jana Carpenter
- Matthew Blake ..... Oscar Richardson
- Mary Marston ..... Imogen McCurdy
- Boy 1 ...... Ashley Cook
- Boy 2 ...... Marcus Webb
- Recorded by Lucinda Mason Brown and David Chilton at Stanmer House in Brighton.
- Sound design by David Chilton
- Produced by Karen Rose, A Sweet Talk Production for BBC Radio 4
- Directed by Julian Simpson