Born in Hollywood, California in 1964, Warner moved to New York City in 1985 and then to London in 1987.
Work in RadioEdit
Warner's first play for radio was Great Men of Music in 1988, which also featured in BBC Radio 4's Young Playwright's Festival. He has won two Giles Cooper Awards - for By Where The Old Shed Used To Be in 1989 and Figure With Meat in 1991. At age 24, he was the youngest such recipient.
- Great Men of Music (26 October 1988)
- By Where The Old Shed Used To Be (1989)
- Love to Madeleine (1990)
- Piece (1991)
- Figure With Meat (1991)
- A Sense of Things Moving Forward (1992)
- High Flyer (1992)
- A Romance (1993)
- The Mind-Body Problem (1995)
- Strangers On A Train (1995)
- Beaumarchais (1996)
- Agonies Awakening (1997)
- Tosca's Kiss (2013)
- ↑ Best Radio Plays of 1989 BBC/Methuen 1990.