Just Remember Two Things: It's Not Fair and Don't Be Late is a radio play by Terence Frisby, his first for the medium. It was first broadcast on BBC Radio 4 on 16 April 1988, and won a Giles Cooper Award that same year. The length is 87 minutes. The story has since been adapted by the author as a stage musical and as a book.
Based on the true experiences of the author. The story of Terry and Jack, brothers who are evacuated from London to a small Cornish town during World War Two.
- Narrator - Terence Frisby
- Terry - Charles Clarke
- Jack - Boris Hunka
- Uncle Jack - Ray Smith
- Aunt Rose - Petra Davies
- Mum/Miss Shepherd - Polly James
- Dad/Driver/1st Male/Porter - Danny Schiller
- Elsie/Ethel/Mrs. Langdon - Caroline Gruber
- Miss Polmanor/1st Female/Child/June - Zelah Clarke
- Granny Peters/2nd Female - Barbara Atkinson
- Headmaster/Buckroyd/2nd Male/Sentry/Newsreader - John Baddeley
Directed by Matthew Walters
- ↑ Best Radio Plays of 1988 Methuen/BBC 1989