The play was nominated for the 2010 Tinniswood Award.
A desperate love story, and a beautiful history of the treatment of madness, written by one of Britain's foremost playwrights for the two lead actors. Sarah and Ken met as foster siblings, and fell in love. While he has married a good wife and fathered beautiful children, she has spent her whole life in institutions, and they have maintained a passion for each other that has no place in either of their surroundings. And now it's 1968, time to change.
- Sarah ..... Annette Crosbie
- Ken ..... David Bradley
- Lorna ..... Jessica Raine
- Nurse ..... Christine Kavanagh
- Doctor ..... David Seddon
- Spank ..... Vineeta Rishi
- Driver ..... Jude Akuwudike
- Directed by Jessica Dromgoole