Based on a true story and set in Finsbury Park in 1911. Edwardian murder mystery.
Frederick and Margaret Seddon take wealthy Mrs Barrow into their Islington home as a lodger. The summer of 1911 proves scorchingly hot and when Mrs Barrow dies, leaving all her money to Fred, suspicions are aroused. Was her death caused by the heatwave, or the 'English Cholera' - or could the arsenic-laced fly papers have something to do with it?
- Margaret Seddon - Lynne Seymour
- Fred Seddon - Bertie Carvel
- Miss Barrow - Annette Badland
- Hook/Attorney General Isaacs - Dick Bradnum
- Benny/Vicar - Brendan Charleson
- Dr Sworn/Hangman - Dorien Thomas
- Maggie - Anwen Carlisle
- Ada - Isabel Lewis
Directed by Nigel Lewis